Let me start out by saying that I LOVE chunky babies! I love the cellulite and the fat rolls! Delani was one of those! She was super chunky and I was always getting in trouble with the pediatrician. You are feeding her too much was all I ever heard!
Then came Mikey- my preemie who has always been my tiny guy! A little itty-bitty. With him I got yelled at for him not gaining weight. He needed a high fat diet! I wasn't supposed to feed him "healthy" meals- only the high fat stuff for this kid. I remember reading the "diet" instructions over and over. Chili cheese fries, high fat milkshakes, all fruit with heavy cream??? Were they serious. Long story short-it didn't work- so I stopped it. He is little- but he is healthy!
Now we have Max. He was the smallest at birth but he quickly became a little chunky man! He had the rolls, the cellulite- all that cute stuff that you just want to pinch! And can this boy eat- he loves everything! If he sees food he WANTS IT!! He can eat an entire bag of Gerber Yogurt Melts in a sitting if I would let him. I figured he would surpass Mikey in size within the year! At least that is what I thought until my pediatrician visit this past Saturday. Who would have guessed it- he is the exact same weight as Mikey was at this age. I think I am in for another little guy!
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment