So, today when I was at CVS- I think I found the best baby product EVER INVENTED!! And at a mere $3.99 it was also quite inexpensive. I had seen these things on the internet before~but could never find them at the store. When I was doing my leisurely walk around CVS (since I only had 1 sleeping baby with me) I just about screamed when I saw it! What is this product?? I am sure you are wondering! Well it is this!!!
This thing works so well! And this works for a boy who is 11 months old (with no teeth) and has NEVER used a pacifier! The one problem- it's pink! It was the only color available- and I just couldn't pass it up! Hopefully he will be secure enough in his manhood when he is older to look past this pink raz-berry teether!
Seriously- you have to get this teether! Baby M has refused all other options to soothe his painful gums~ except this!
Saturday, July 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment